If you’re looking for a place to live or visit that is vibrant, dynamic, and full of life, then you should consider Arlington, Virginia. This historic city is home to many attractions and businesses that make it a great place to live, work, and play. Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or simply want to learn more about this unique city in the heart of the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, here’s what you need to know about Arlington, Virginia.
What Arlington is Famous For
Arlington is most well-known for being the location of several famous monuments and memorials such as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Air Force Memorial, and the Pentagon Memorial. It also has a thriving business community with many notable companies such as Lockheed Martin Corporation and other government contractors having their headquarters there.
There are plenty of shops and restaurants located in downtown Arlington including favorites like Busboys & Poets and Whole Foods Markets which can make your experience even better! Additionally, there are several museums located in the city such as The National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial Museum which pays tribute to those who were lost on September 11th 2001.
The Residential Life in Arlington
For those looking for an exciting place to live in the DC metropolitan area then look no further than Arlington! With its close proximity to Washington D.C., residents will have access to major attractions like The White House as well as other iconic landmarks without having to travel far from home. Additionally, living in Arlington provides easy access to public transportation so commuting is never an issue either!
There are plenty of housing options available including luxury condos or townhomes if that’s what you’re looking for or single family homes if that’s more your style – whatever your budget may be, there is something sure to fit into it! Plus with top-rated schools there’s no worry when it comes time for your children’s education!
Attractions in Arlington
When visiting or living in Arlington there are plenty of attractions that you can visit while exploring this vibrant city!
- Shopping enthusiasts will love visiting places like Fashion Centre at Pentagon City which features over 170 stores plus restaurants galore.
- Nature lovers can explore Great Falls Park where they’ll find miles upon miles of trails winding through some breathtaking scenery.
- History buffs will want to check out one (or all!) of the many historical monuments located throughout town.
- Foodies can find something delicious at any number of local eateries ranging from fine dining establishments all the way down to food trucks serving up tasty treats – trust us – regardless of what type of experience you’re after there’ll definitely be something here for everyone!
- Lawn care companies are also thriving in our area, as they are constantly called upon to keep our area beautiful!
Come Check It Out!
There’s no doubt about it – living or visiting Arlington is an experience unlike any other. With everything from historical monuments and memorials, incredible shopping opportunities, outdoor activities galore, world-class restaurants plus much more this vibrant city has something to offer everyone who visits or lives here! So come see what all the fuss is about – we guarantee you won’t regret it!